Friday, May 11, 2012

God Always Provides!!

Dear Addilyn,  Your Momma has been anxious all day because of a financial situation.  Not that you know what that is and I hope you don't for a long long time.  Anyways, my friend and I were talking at work about payday not being till Tuesday and today is Friday.  I sent your aunt Kimmy a text and told her I was going to have a yardsale tomorrow.  I figured I could just put a sign in our yard and hopefully sale a few things.  She said not to because it's suppose to rain.  Well, your Daddy just sent a text and said I got a check in the mail for $150 from my Dr.'s office for an overpayment.  Woo Hoo!!  God always provides when you put Him first.  He is faithful!! 

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."  Malachi 3:10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment