Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting Ready...

Dear Addilyn, We are getting ready for next week.  Next week is when I have to take you to the child development center...(I hate the word daycare- never wanted to put my child there- can't even say it).  This morning Momma had to go run an errand for her job so Daddy took off work to help.  Then we went and ate breatfast at Crackerbarrel and to buy your childcare supplies.  You got a bunch of diapers, wipes, and 2 new sippie cups.  We will also be taking your pink blankie and a crib sheet.  Momma's heart is already racing and we still have a week until the big day.  Today was also the first day of childcare for a couple babies from church.  I've been praying for their Mommas too. 
                                                       I love you....Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment