Thursday, March 14, 2013

Today We....

Dear Addilyn,
            Today..............

Daddy woke me up at 6:30 to iron his clothes for a prayer breakfast
I cooked you some bacon
Daddy came home
We all went to Little Rock to buy Daddy a crappie pole
Then went to Conway Farm and Home to buy Daddy some Muck boots
Came home and you rode your 4 wheeler
Daddy hauled off a dead chicken and killed a cat
We walked to Grandma Teen's and took her some meatball and pear perserves
Came home, you and Daddy took a nap while Momma went and met "Mckmama"
Learned about Xygular
Went and bought groceries at Wal-Mart
Unloaded groceries then we all went fishing with the family
Came back to Mawmaw and Papa's house
Ate some ugly looking but great tasting deer sausage
I went to Kim's and picked up your yardsale clothes she had bought
You bit Samuel, I spanked you
You hugged him and said you were sorry
We came home
I cooked mexican chicken for Sunday's lunch
Did laundry
We all bathed and now.....

I'm pooped!!!

Love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment