Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Your 1st Prayer

Dear Addilyn,  You are 3 years and 4 months old.  I always say the prayer with you when we are going to sleep.  Last night, I asked if you could say the prayer and you did.  Ahhh, it was so sweet.  I'm smiling now just typing this.  You said "thank you for church" and many other things.  How sweet!!  You are growing up so fast and it just amazes me at what all you know and understand.  When you were a baby, I would have to walk in circles around the house bouncing you for hours to get you to sleep.  Now, we just gather your pink blankie, green blankie, blue blankie, and other pink blankie and go lay down to tell stories and pray.  Sometimes we have to have your cat, elephant, penguin, baby dog, and duck in the bed too...but thats ok.  I love you baby girl!!       - Momma

(PS. On a sad note- We have lost 2 chickens and our rooster "Ryan Mallet" recently...thanks to the neighbor's dogs and a raccoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment