Monday, March 12, 2012

Losing Weight - 1 Week

Dear Addilyn, Ok so in 4 months your Daddy and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary.  Your Momma really REALLY wants to be healthy by then...aka lose the 30 pounds I've put on since we got married.  I'm not a good dieter...there have been 2 times in my life that I've stuck with it and lost some but this time I want to lose it and not gain it back.  I just want to make your daddy proud.  :)   He said (my request) that he would take us camping if I lost it and, we are going camping at Gilbert!!!  So, Momma has GOT to do it this time...no more giving in and eating a whole birthday cake...when it's not even anyone's birthday!! I just got off the treadmill so I'm feeling pretty confident at the moment.  ha!  I walked 20 mins and went about 1.2 miles.  You gotta start somewhere.  I am down 2.5 pounds from where I was 1 week ago...but that probably doesn't count seeings how I totally forgot I was on a diet mid week.  Anyways, here's to week 1... our anniversary is July 27th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment