Friday, March 16, 2012

Thankful/Perspective

Dear Addilyn, Today my eyes fill up with tears because I'm so thankful you are healthly.  My heart is so heavy for little Stella Mulhearn.  Lat night I cried myselft to sleep praying for her and feeling guilty for taking you for granted.  You were kicking the wall, flopping around, fighting sleep while wearing your new pink "min mouse" night night clothes and I just kept thinking about what Stella's momma would give to have her sweet baby at home.  I don't personally know this family but I ache for them...you and Stella are both 2..I can't imagine the pain of what they are going through.  There are so many things I could write but basically I just want to say "I love you, I'm thankful for you, and I'm going to do a better job as a momma to enjoy each and every moment we have together."   Praying for Stella...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment