Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Do You Still Watch the Duggars?"

Yesterday I went to lunch with some co-workers.  One of them asked "Do you still watch the Duggars?"

You see, yesterday I got up, got ready, got Addilyn up and ready and drove to daycare.  Then went and worked 8 hours.  After work I went and bought groceries. (hubs picks up Addilyn)  Got home a little before 6.  My husband had the chicken I had thawed out boiling for me.  I made a close version of Paula Dean's chicken pot pie.  While that was baking I mixed up a Catalina salad, then delivered it down to our church kitchen for a meal today, then I drove down the road to my aunt's house to deliver her bowl I had.  While I was at my aunt's house I stepped in mud...since I only have 1 pair of shoes I wear to work I had to put them in the washer when I got home.  We ate supper, I loaded the dish washer with what would fit, folded a load of clothes that were in the dryer from the night before, ironed all of our clothes for today, packed Addilyn's bag, put the leftovers in the fridge, gave Addilyn a bath.  Brushed her teeth, combed her hair, got her blankies out. We watched you tube videos of whales and dolphins at her request, then I hand washed the dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher, put those away.  Hand washed Addilyn's sippie cups.  Rocked Addilyn.  Got her to bed.  Took a shower.  Put the clothes in the dryer.  Laid my shoes across a vent to dry over night.  Locked the door, turned the living room ceiling fan off and got in bed around 10ish.  Turned the tv on and there they were.....The Duggars.  So from 10-11 I stayed awake watching them....it had been awhile.  Jim Bob was home alone with the 4 little girls who have all grown since I saw them last.  Why little Josie was running around....last I knew she was having to stay upstairs on still on oxygen.  So to answer my friend.....yes, when I have time......I still watch the Duggars.

No comments:

Post a Comment