Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Seizures

Dear Addilyn, You are having seizures again.  These started when you were 5 months old.  Your Pediatrician thought it was 'behavioral" and said most babies grow out of it around 9 months.  We waited until you were 13 months and went to Children's Hospital for an EEG.  My understanding is that you have to have a seizure during the EEG for it to show anything.  You screamed the whole time during the test, did not seize and therefore had a normal EEG- which we were greatful for.  You eventually stopped having the seizures all together, until now-at 28 months.  This past week I've noticed you having them and told your Daddy.  Just today your aunt Kimmy called to tell me you were having them yesterday.  Momma's heart is broke.  Like I've said many many times over, I know it could be much worse.  I just feel like in our little world, we cannot catch a break with all the sickness.  We've been to the Dr like 15 times in 6 months.  I don't even know what to do this time.  I honestly don't want to take you to the Dr again.  One because I think it will be a waste of time and I don't want to put you through anything else and two, I'm afraid of what we will find out.  I don't want to know.  Right now you are healthy.  I want a healthy baby.  This may sound completely irresponsible to others but I'm just sharing my heart and my fears.  We have 10 days until your tonsil surgery and hospital stay.  That is enough for me to worry about for now.  Momma's going to pray....and listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDSxDzOQpdI

                                                          I love you more than words can say, 
                                                          and Happy Valentines Baby Girl!!

                                                                              Momma
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment